Tattoos with zombies are increasingly attracting the attention of young people; this genre is popular in movies and comics. "The walking dead", "Fear The Walking Dead ", "Nation Z", "I am a legend" - post-Apocalypse is a separate sphere, a separate cult, which was adhered to not only in voodooism, but also around the world. If earlier zombies were disgusted, now they are more and more "humanized", got emotions and character. The value of zombie tattoos on the body is changing: formerly a man with a tattoo caused distrust and fear, nowadays, in a good performance – this is an indicator of style.
The most popular meanings of zombie tattoo
- An indicator of physical or spiritual strength, endurance, readiness to achieve the goal, "tearing by teeth", to go to the end.
- Neglect of death and its manifestations, denial that death is finite, belief in the continuation of the life cycle and the afterlife.
- Globalization and the adjustment of all people to social and moral standards. Zombies-as a symbol of thoughtlessness and following their own rules, laws and instincts. In this case, a zombie tattoo is a protest against the gray mass, a call for individualization of each person.
- A symbol of insubordination, control yourself and others. A rush to control your destiny.
Types of zombie tattoos
- Classic realistic evil zombie. Blue, green with a bloody frame, in the style of realism.
- Zombie from comic book. It has a harsh appearance, but the pattern softens the features and gives style in the spirit of old school and new school. This direction is suitable for this tattoo perfectly.
- Cartoon zombie. Comical character, a kind of smile to fear of zombies. For many people, this is the same fictional character as Mickey Mouse or Baba Yaga. It can be made in trash-polka, with an emphasis on black and red tones, with elements of surrealism. Or in more free form and comical situation.
- Zombie woman. Beauty on the shoulder is no longer conquer, but the green-faced woman with a falling out her eye and plump lips is quite capable of surprising.
- Zombies are part of the overall philosophical picture. Very epic look compositions with zombies, but give pessimism and loneliness, although emphasize the fact that its owner opposes himself to the world. It will look spectacular in the engraving style.
What does a zombie tattoo say about its owner?
- This is a straightforward man with a strong character, "zombism" is a definite state that gives a clear distinction between "good" and "bad".
- Emotionality. The owner of the tattoo is often impulsive, and is ready to "show teeth" if offended him or a loved one.
- Purpose. Zombies are extremely excitable: here he goes, swinging, but seeing the goal, ready to demolish everything in its path, such a person will "tear the throat" to achieve the desired.
- Uniqueness. Is a person unique or only seems - to judge others. However, the theme of the post-Apocalypse on the body shows that a person does not recognize the cruelty of people, despises violence and the world in which it happens.