With the development of navigation, a new symbol appeared in body painting. The image of the ship has become a distinctive feature of the sailors, evidence of their love for dangerous adventures. Since not every sailboat returned from a sea trip due to strong winds, the original tattoos also helped to identify bodies after a shipwreck. However, over time, the symbolism the marine theme has expanded significantly. Let's consider several interpretations of the ship on specific examples.
Interpretation of the symbol in everyday life
Given the variety of modern drawings, as well as their carriers, the interpretation of the ship on the body can be purely individual. At the same time, there are universal associations that accompany his image. Often the sailboat has a positive color, symbolizes the thirst for freedom and adventure. Its owner is distinguished by a strong spirit and a determined disposition. The desire for change is indicated by a raised sail and a fair wind. Such a tattoo serves as a talisman that attracts good luck to a person. Often the image of the ship is supplemented with other "talking" symbols. It can be a lighthouse (indicating a craving for family and home), a compass (symbolizing the search for oneself and the right road), a wind rose, various inscriptions, etc.A multi-valued symbol attracts both men and women. Let's consider the variations first in the stronger sex.
The image of a warship can mean the imperious nature of the owner. His desire for power and constancy. If the ship is equipped with rosters, then there is no doubt that the man is ready to stand up for himself;
- The raging sea around the lone sailboat speaks of the steadfastness of the image carrier. It is obvious that the man had to go through many life trials;
The white sail can also mean the soul of a person. Creative people always strive for perfection, they are looking for it in everything. Their own body becomes a material for creativity, a source of inspiration for them. In addition, an elegant sailboat can talk about a frequent change of residence, be a distinctive sign of a restless traveler;
- Pirate symbols are suitable for those who like risky adventures. To whom the law is not written, and the rules are always conditional. The Jolly Roger on the waving flag serves as proof of the independent nature of a person. A penchant for adventurism at the same time, touching is combined with youthful romance;
- If the ship is depicted on the body of a representative of the criminal community, then its interpretation takes on several meanings at once. The number of masts may indicate a track record of crimes or assigned terms.The white sail is to be the business card of a guest performer who marauds in other cities. Thug romance also attributes to the symbol a burning desire for freedom, a readiness to escape from prison.
As a rule, men apply ships to themselves chest or thigh.
- An eloquent symbol on the body of a woman is a ship with scarlet sails. The image sung in the book speaks of an enduring faith in a miracle, the expectation of true love;
- The graceful, smooth lines of the sailboat indicate the dreamy nature, creative inclinations and sexuality of the owner of the image;
- The desire to find a family rear can be indicated by the presence of an anchor on a schooner. A star in the sky will mean a woman's devotion to her idea, her purposefulness;
- If a shackled woman is depicted on board the ship, then this is a distinctive sign of a person deprived of will. Sometimes such a tattoo can mean a hopeless love for a windy sailor.
Anyway, the positive interpretation of the symbol prevails. The key associations of the ship can be safely considered freedom and fortune.