The popularity of tattoos with the image of the joker is explained by people's sympathy for characters from comics and movies. In the United States and Europe, joker tattoos have long been in demand, while in Russia they are only gaining momentum.
The value of the joker tattoo
- The joker tattoo is filled with people who want to show the versatility of the personality. The jester, who first cries and then laughs, embodies a person's tendency to change the mood and adapt to life situations.
- The joker tattoo also indicates a tendency to excitement, a willingness to take big risks and entrepreneurship. A person who has such a tattoo is characterized as a lucky person in gambling or a lover of thrills.
- The joker tattoo also indicates the variability of life, reminds the owner that you should not rely on luck, instead it is better to rely on your own strength. Often, people with a bitter life experience choose a tattoo with the image of the joker.
Tattoos, on which there is a joker, are liked by cheerful and rebellious personalities. With the help of tattoos with a recognizable hero, they express unconventionality.
A sketch of a joker tattoo is usually made bright and contrasting. The tattoos of young people are often dominated by red, blue and green. Black-and-white versions are common among mature men.
- The joker's smile tattoo is considered popular. Such a tattoo is interpreted as a symbol of cunning and luck, both men and women are equally often stuffed.
- Fans of Batman movies choose a realistic image of their favorite movie hero: with red lips and paint at the corners of the mouth, in a suit and tie. Sometimes the character's catchphrase "why so serious"is added to such a tattoo.
- The joker tattoo card is specific, because gamblers like to make it. Such an unusual tattoo with the image of the joker is classified as a criminal tattoo.
- There are tattoos with the image of a woman dressed in a joker-jester costume. Such tattoos are preferred by girls and representatives of the stronger sex who have experienced disappointment in love.
- Sometimes the joker is compared to a demon. In this case, claws, horns and hooves are added to the image of the medieval merry man.
Choosing a place for a tattoo
The sketch of the joker tattoo turns out to be large, and therefore the masters advise choosing large areas of the body for tattooing. The choice directly depends on personal preferences.
The joker tattoo on the arm looks spectacular in the form of a sleeve. For a not very voluminous tattoo, shoulders, forearms, biceps or wrists are suitable.
You can fill a large composition on the back, where it will look like a whole product. Joker tattoos look good on a pumped-up male body.
For a tattoo with the image of the joker, you can safely choose the stomach or chest. This choice is often made by people who want to hide an unsightly scar on the torso.
A large joker tattoo can be stuffed on the thigh, some make symmetrical tattoos on both legs. Remember to fit a large image on caviar it is unlikely to work.