A tattoo does not just decorate the body – it contains a deep meaning that a person strives to convey to others. Tattoo warrior is popular among both sexes. What does the body image of a brave fighter mean, what hidden idea does it contain?
The meaning of the warrior tattoo
Such a tattoo serves as a reflection of such qualities as:
- courage, the ability to feat;
- physical and moral strength;
- strategic thinking;
- lightning fast reaction;
- equanimity, high stress resistance.
Thus, the main meaning of the warrior tattoo can be defined as willpower, the ability to achieve goals.
Popular sketches of tattoo warriors
What sketches of a warrior tattoo are most often requested in salons?
- The Viking tattoo. Old Norse sailors with long hair and beards, dressed in armor with animal skins thrown on top and horned helmets. In battle, they showed fearlessness, reaching the point of recklessness. These warriors wanted to be in paradise, and only those who died in battle could get there, so the Vikings never ran away from the battlefield.
- Tattoo bogatyr. A tribute to the traditions of the ancient Rus. One of the most popular sketches is the Great Trinity. Ilya Muromets, Dobrynya Nikitich and Alyosha Popovich embody the unity of the Russian people. And for men, such a tattoo also serves as a symbol of power, remarkable strength. There is another famous trinity-Gorynya, Dubynya and Usynya. These are giants from Russian fairy tales with superhuman strength. According to legend, the heroes wanted to get into the princely service. So their image is also associated with honor, loyalty.
- Tattoo gladiator. In ancient Rome, the image of this hero was associated not only with fearlessness, but also with frenzy, desperation. After all, this fighter from slaves or prisoners of war had to compete in the circus arena with another warrior or a wild beast.
- Samurai tattoo. Representatives of the privileged military-feudal caste in the Land of the Rising Sun were not only soldiers, but also bodyguards of their masters, in particular
at the same time, they served them in everyday life. Japanese samurai embody courage, endurance, resilience and loyalty to duty.
- Tattoo Indian. Red-skinned warriors represent unity with nature, wisdom, fearlessness, superconsciousness, shamanism and oppression. Some combine the image of an Indian with the image of an animal, thereby demonstrating their connection with it.
- The knight tattoo. These warriors serve as a symbol of valor, nobility, romance and selflessness. They are depicted in characteristic armor, with full combat weapons.
- Tattoo of an angel-warrior. One of the favorite sketches of the fair sex. This tattoo reflects the fragility of the girl, without detracting from her ability to fight for good and justice, to defend her rights. Such masterpieces of body painting not only have a sacred meaning, but also emphasize the refinement of the female figure.
Choosing a place on the body for a tattoo.
Where are tattoos most often applied:
Despite the large size, the tattoo involves working out a lot of small details, that's why they choose such areas on the body so that there is a place to turn around.
IMPORTANT! It is worth considering the purpose of the tattoo. If a person wants everyone to see it, you should put a drawing on the neck, arms or legs.
If the picture is intended for a narrow circle of people, it is better to choose places covered with clothes. In what cases is it convenient:
- work does not allow you to flaunt tattoos;
- tattooing is contrary to religious beliefs;
- a person is shy of curious glances.
ATTENTION! Soreness is also important. Since the warrior tattoo is large-scale, the process is difficult to withstand even on those areas of the skin where there are few nerve endings. The least painful sensations will be patterns on the hands and feet.
Those who intend to fill the drawing in the abdomen, spine, groin, neck, will have to be very patient. However, it is unlikely that this will become a serious stumbling block, since a person has decided to get a warrior tattoo.
Possible image styles
Due to the high detail, most often the tattoo is decorated in color, although this condition is not mandatory. You can also turn a black-and-white tattoo into a work of body art.
HELP. Warriors are depicted both in full height and in the form of a portrait. Additional elements do not have a key value: a picturesque landscape, a faithful horse, a formidable lion, an inscription in Latin – everything that is enough for imagination.
And, of course, the main thing is to choose a good tattoo artist.