Tattoo with the image of the clock - the choice of bright personalities, who at the same time has important sense in everything. Equally, romantic girls and rational strong men choose such tattoos. Time is one of the main values in this world, it is impossible to buy time. People tend to cheat time, stay young longer, and turn back life in order to correct the mistakes of the past or to bring backsomething.
The meaning of clock in the world and in history.
- Clock towers as a symbol of power and wealth. In the UK, it is Big Ben printed on every postcard and souvenir products from England. In Russia, it is the Kremlin and the Kremlin clock as a symbol of greatness of the country.
- Ancient Greece - ThundererZeus portrayed with clock, just as the fair Themis and solar Helios.
- Wrist watch determine the status; show others the power, authority and wealth. The attribute of a successful person.
- Christianity - With a clock, depict saints Ambrose and Mary Magdalene.
- Shaivism and Indian mythology - hourglass as a cyclic symbol on Dammar (Shiva's drum).
- Ancient Rome - hourglass as symbol of death, "memento mori".
Depending on the performance and style, will changing the meaning of the tattoo clock. The location on the body - opposite, has no semantic meaning. The choice of location is due only to personal preferences and the size of the sketch.
Versions of the sketches, and the meaning of tattoo clock.
- Sandglass - a symbol of fatalism and transience of time. This tattoo is chosen by people who believe in fate and that everything in this world is predetermined.
- Dial clock without hands or numbers - the life without much meaning or no striking events. Often used as a symbol in the empty time spent.
- With numbers and hands indicating the exact time - in memory of an important event that divided life into "before" and "after". Parents make such a tattoo clock indicating the time of birth of children in memory of this happy moment.
- With the image of many small details of the mechanism - people do it when want to understand the complex and intricate circumstances of life.
- Inlaid with precious stones-a symbol of the search for meaning in life.
- The exact time on the dial and the Raven-a memorable date associated with the death of a loved one.
- Clock and skull-symbol of neighborhood death, and that everything in life has the end. More often, such a tattoo is drawn in black and white.
- Clock and compass - a symbol of travelers, people which looking for a direction in life where time is so fleeting.
- Clock with roses and butterflies – a frivolous option for romantic and sophisticated girls, becausetime flies when you're having fun.
- Clock with a broken dial or broken hands – unfulfilled hopes, as the desire to turn the page of failures in the book of life.
- Paired with owl - book erudition, reading and the value of time. As a symbol that it is never too late to learn.
- Pocket clock - as a symbol of the soul. The personification of the inner strength and beauty and how no matter external things. The candy is important, not the wrapper.
Definitely, the tattoo of the clock carries the meaning and the choice of a sketch can change the direction of life. Superstitious people believe that the image of the clock on the body gives the owner of such a tattoo wisdom or on the contrary dooms to premature death. Choose what suits you, make no mistake about it.