Modern young people, and many famous actors prefer a tattoo in the form of a mask. This is a fairly new and unusual tattoo that combines the ruthless reality of the world and the changeable philosophy of the soul. Even in ancient times, masks were used for rituals and rituals, it hid the true face of a person. The masked man always looked mysterious and inaccessible. Regardless of the religions and beliefs of most nationalities, the mask personified the hypocrisy and duplicity of human nature.
The meaning of the tattoo "Mask", depending on its type.
There are several types of masks used for tattooing. And each of them has its own special meaning and an incomprehensible mystery:
- Theatrical masks. A modern emblem that speaks of a person's belonging to art. Theatrical masks consist of two types (a tragic mask, symbolizing sadness and sadness, and a comic mask, carrying laughter and joy).In most cases, these masks are stuffed in pairs. This suggests that the owner of this tattoo is very changeable and in fact he is not what he sometimes seems;
- The Venetian mask. The historical roots of such a mask lie in Venice. The famous Venetian carnivals, which erased all boundaries between the participants during the performance, and masks with precious stones, spoke about the equality of all people. A tattoo with this mask also calls others to equality;
- Hanja mask. She appeared from a Japanese legend about a jealous girl who turned into a demon. But this demon has nothing to do with the devil, it is a demon of passionate and selfless love. At its core, a tattoo with such a mask is more feminine, it symbolizes passion and jealousy, however, for men suffering from selfless love, such a tattoo also takes place;
- Hollywood masks. They appeared in our lives from Hollywood horror films. It is designed to inspire fear in others. A tattoo with such a mask is a symbol of deception and cruelty, lies and heartlessness around.
- We should also mention the Vendetta mask. Very often, a tattoo with her image is stuffed by men or very strong women. These are quite aggressive people who hide something incomprehensible behind a mysterious smile. Basically, this is a grievance or a tragically unfair loss;
- The samurai mask is in demand among fans of Eastern culture. It is a symbol of courage and strong will.
For many peoples, and in the modern world of tattoos, the mask serves as a talisman against evil spirits. For example, the mask of the plague doctor depicted on the body will protect against diseases and epidemics. Women's tattoos in the form of a mask are slightly different from men's. Representatives of the fair sex choose mostly beautiful Venetian masks, complement them with flowers and butterflies. But men often stuff Hollywood masks and a Vendetta mask in black and white, trying to emphasize rigidity and fearlessness.
When choosing the place of application, it is necessary to determine the goals. If you want to admire your tattoo and demonstrate your beliefs to others, then chest, shoulders are the most suitable place. And for those who like to hide their body drawings, back is suitable.