Since ancient times, the image of deer has been associated with strength and beauty among most peoples. It is the deer tattoo that shows the leadership qualities of a person. This type of tattoo is usually chosen by men, but women often resort to this choice. Girls like to choose fawns, this type of tattoo emphasizes economy and sophistication. The generally accepted meaning of a deer tattoo is expressed in three words: strength, nobility and beauty. If the tattoo was filled with chest
, then the person is very open and ready to enter into a friendly dialogue even with a stranger. But if the tattoo is depicted on the shoulder
, this means that you are facing a leader who does not like to give in to any of his undertakings.
The meaning of tattoos depending on the culture
- The Northern peoples, including Russia, reflect the deer, emphasizing its vitality and power. Thereby showing how important these qualities are for the tattoo wearer.
- Eastern peoples, in turn, lay the meaning in this tattoo is somewhat different. They mean that it is this animal that wakes up with the sunrise and is able to awaken the world from evil.
- Tribes, for example, such as the Maya, revered deer, and considered this animal a deity.
- In European countries, a tattoo with such symbols means loneliness and strength of spirit.
- Christians believe that a deer can symbolize Christ. It is this animal that conveys the meaning of the victory of good over evil.
- Americans consider this symbol to be a sign of uniformity. They associate the deer with boredom and being.
The ancient Greeks also associated the meaning of the tattoo with Artemis.
- Buddhism describes the deer symbol in three words: protection, nobility and strength.
The most popular types of deer tattoos
If a deer is depicted with large ears, it means that the bearer of the tattoo acts as a very attentive person. The horns of the animal symbolize perseverance and a stable life position. When depicting deer heads, the meaning of power and loneliness is tracked, if the head is tilted, then it means condescension and nobility. In turn, if a deer is completely depicted on the tattoo, this implies strength and honesty. For a long time, many peoples have laid this very meaning on rock paintings. This tattoo is suitable for confident people who know a lot about leadership or are simply proud singles. A tattoo with a deer is perfect for those who are confident in themselves. It is this symbol that allows all positive human qualities to be revealed. Such a tattoo becomes a guide in the life of balanced people who are constantly in search of themselves.
It is important to note that fawns are mainly inflicted by women, men in extreme cases fill one fawn in honor of the birth of a child. But this rule is not conditioned by anything, it has developed over time.