Images of hieroglyphs on the skin are very popular in tattoo parlors. For the bearers of such a tattoo, it is important what this drawing means. Depending on the customer's desire, the sketch can be a single hieroglyph or an entire composition, which consists of a hieroglyph and a drawing that reveals its meaning. There are two types of hieroglyphs: Chinese and Japanese. The hieroglyph differs from the letters of the alphabet in that it carries a deeper semantic meaning. Girls most often apply a tattoo in the form of a hieroglyph on the back of the neck, on the wrist or in the area of the shoulder blades. What hieroglyphs are popular among the fair sex? So, let's start....
- In the first place is the hieroglyph "Angel" - a protective symbol, the person who chose it wants to feel himself under its invisible protection.
- All girls dream of love until their last breath with a single chosen one "until death do us part" - the hieroglyph "eternal love"will suit them perfectly.
- People interested in spiritual practices and trying to understand the essence of being strive to achieve harmony. In order for the business to progress better, it is necessary to acquire the symbol "harmony"
- No one will refuse health and longevity, so the hieroglyph "bamboo" is one of the first places in popularity. Its bearers believe that it increases the strength of the body and spirit.
- "Wealth" - spiritual and material will accompany the person who has chosen this symbol.
- "Luck" is a strong talisman. Many people believe that by applying this symbol to the body, you can multiply it.
"Strength" is a hieroglyph chosen by men who want to be strong in all respects: both body and soul.
- Not only the ancient elders want to acquire wisdom, it will also not hurt the guys. To attract her, you can fill a tattoo with the hieroglyph "wisdom".
Eastern culture attracts many admirers and in fact there are more than five thousand hieroglyphs: everyone chooses a symbol close to their inner needs, and experienced specialists in a professional salon will perform a hieroglyph tattoo safely and efficiently.