As it was said in one famous film, the east is a delicate matter. We won't say anything about the east, but these words clearly apply to tattoos. You need to be able to make tattoos, and in this article we will tell you about the features of tattooing on the forearm.
Advantages of tattoos on the forearm.
According to statistics, about 35 % of tattoos are applied to the part of the arm between the hand and the elbow. This is the most popular place among modern youth. It is not surprising, because the tattoo on the forearm is characterized by:
- the ability to hide the hand with a sleeve in situations that force it (compliance with the dress code at work, during an official reception or public speech);
- large area of application of the image (sketches of tattoos on the forearm may include quite large drawings);
- flexibility (since the forearm area is extensive, you can always add new patterns to the main picture);
- good visibility (decorated hands are clearly visible not only to others, but also to the owner himself);
- painlessness (due to the presence of a thick layer of muscle tissue, the sensitivity when piercing with a machine decreases).
Tattoo on the forearm for men.
The meaning of a tattoo can be different. Usually young men choose illustrations that embody their character traits. The most popular tattoos for guys are:
- weapons (swords and daggers immediately warn outsiders about the strength and severity of their master's temper; pistols, despite their formidable appearance, are perceived as an indicator of frivolity);
- aggressive animals (the bear symbolizes masculinity and courage, the lion – imperiousness, perseverance and sexuality, the bull-male power and strength);
- ornaments (clear lines with pointed ends predominate among such tattoos).
Most men's tattoos are made in such styles:
- biomechanics and bioorganics;
- old school;
Tattoo on the forearm for girls.
Women are gentle and sensitive creatures. They choose images that carry a message not so much to the world as to a man. The weaker sex likes to put the following pictures on the forearm: